We accomplished another thing on our leap list: Finish the hike on #Missionpeak.
It took us 3 hours & 15 minutes in total for the round trip. The trail was a stroll for me, but it was a struggle for Alan. I kept telling him that we could try another day, but he persisted on getting to the top. We took frequent stops, but eventually, we made it. It rained on us, but we didn’t care. The view was beautiful.
I was incredibly proud of Alan for his perseverance, and I felt that it reflected well on his strong character in everything he has to face in life.
I found his determination very attractive, and I fell heads over heels for him a little more.
I love you, @alan_soul. We’re always in this together.
- jquisite likes this
- yupitscici reblogged this from x3haha
- chelsgrande likes this
- janee1107 likes this
- akucintakamubodoh likes this
- xmini-momo likes this
- omniass likes this
- ohishanna likes this
- aivyle said: He should have worn lighter clothes and shoes…I learned that the hard way too
- yuri250 likes this
- bykamira said: Lovely :)
- bykamira likes this
- sheriflavoredtm likes this
- imaravioli likes this
- thoughtsofafilipino likes this
- cb-itssowindy likes this
- mypetiterosemarie reblogged this from x3haha
- eqohz likes this
- its-aurix likes this
- vananaa likes this
- rennieex likes this
- dreams-inspire likes this
- pimpsha likes this
- shmileyface likes this
- iamyourangelx reblogged this from x3haha
- youremy--wanderlust reblogged this from x3haha
- barely-abby likes this
- destielockedoctorwho likes this
- xzinc likes this
- lexi-dee likes this
- x3haha posted this